- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
300g fresh baby spinach
1 truss tomato, medium, diced
400g can Italian tomatoes, diced
300g shrimps, raw, peeled, unseasoned
1/2 cup parsley, continental, chopped
1. Add garlic infused olive oil to a large saucepan on medium heat.
2. Remove shrimp tails and add to the hot oil. Simmer until shrimp flesh becomes pinky-white (3-5 mins).
3. Shake Italian seasoning on top of the shrimp and mix well, completely coating the shrimp. Add diced tomatoes, spinach, 1/4 cup parsley and canned tomatoes . Mix well until the spinach wilts, and the shrimp sauce is simmering.
4. Turn heat down to low and boil the pasta. Once al-dente, strain and then add the pasta to the shrimp & tomato mixture and mix in.
5. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup parsley and serve immediately.
allium compounds , allium free , dietitian approved , FODMAP , FODMAP diet , FODMAP dietitian , FODMAP elimination , FODMAP elimination phase , FODMAP expert , FODMAP food list , FODMAP foods , FODMAP Friendly , FODMAP Friendly Foods , FODMAP Learning , FODMAP Recipes , FODMAP Stacking , Fructose friendly , gut health , High fibre , IBS , IBS diet , IBS food list , ibs foods , IBS friendly recipes , ibs gut , IBS Life , IBS management , Low FODMAP , Low FODMAP Certified , Low FODMAP Comfort Food , Low FODMAP Foods , Low FODMAP Pasta , Low FODMAP pasta recipes , Low FODMAP Recipe , Low FODMAP Recipes , low FODMAP shopping list , Low FODMAP Winter Warmers , Monash University Low FODMAP Certified , Monash University Low FODMAP Diet , Monash University Low FODMAP Diet App , no garlic no onion , no onion no garlic , plant based foods , Prebiotics , Winter Warmer Recipe