- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
Creamy and luscious with raspberry chia jam, this decadent dessert is perfect for cold nights with warm teas on the couch in your dressing gown. Enjoy!
Makes: 8 - 10 slices
40 minutes + 4 hours resting
- 200g Schar Maria Biscuits
- 85g unsalted butter room temp
- 1 egg yolk room temp
- 150g goat cheese room temp
- 250g lactose free cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 1/2 cup lactose free heavy cream room temp
- 4 eggs room temp
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Raspberry Chia Jam:
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
1. Preheat an oven to 175°C fan force. Grease and line a 20cm springform pan.
2. Using a food processor, crush Schar Maria biscuits until you reach a medium to fine crumb.
3. In a bowl, add the biscuit crumb, butter and egg yolk. Use your hand to form the crumb into a mixture that resembles wet sand, ensuring there are no large clumps of butter.
4. Place the crumb mixture into the pan and use a measuring cup or back of a spoon to evenly spread along the base and about halfway up the sides.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Once the base is cooked, lower the oven down to 160°C. After the pan has cooled, cover the bottom and sides tightly with foil.
6. In a large bowl add goats cheese, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla paste. Use a hand mixer to mix all ingredients together well.
7. Add in cream, lemon zest and one egg beating to combine. Continue beating and adding in each remaining egg one at a time.
8. Use a large baking dish and fill it to about 3cm high with boiling water.
9. Pour your filling into the pan and carefully lower the pan into the baking dish. Very carefully place this into the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
10. After 30 minutes, the cheesecake should have a slight wobble. Turn the oven off and leave in the oven for 2 hours. Once done, place into the fridge for another 2 hours until cool.
11. Whilst the cheesecake is baking, make the raspberry chia jam. Use a fork to mash together raspberries, chia seeds and syrup. Set aside in the fridge.
12. Dollop the raspberry chia jam on top of the cheesecake to serve.
Dietitians , FODMAP , FODMAP diet , FODMAP dietitian , FODMAP expert , FODMAP food list , FODMAP foods , FODMAP Friendly , FODMAP Friendly Foods , FODMAP Learning , fodmap mexican , FODMAP Recipes , FODMAP Stacking , Fructose friendly , Gut Bugs , IBS , Low FODMAP , low FODMAP diet , low FODMAP food list , Low FODMAP Foods , Low FODMAP learning , Low FODMAP Recipes , Microbiome , no onion no garlic , Prebiotics