- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes + resting time
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
⅓ cup edamame beans
1 small carrot
1 small cucumber
¼ cup spring onion, green tips only
1 small bunch coriander
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Juice of half a lime
2 tablespoons tamari
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
2 teaspoons brown sugar
2 teaspoon ginger
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in soba noodles and lower the heat to medium. Use a pair of tongs to separate the noodles to avoid sticking.
2. Cook the noodles for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain the noodles and stir through extra virgin olive oil to avoid sticking. Once noodles have slightly cooled, set aside in the fridge to cool completely.
3. Thinly slice the avocado, carrot, cucumber, radish and spring onion and set aside.
4. In a small bowl whisk to combine all dressing ingredients.
5. Once noodles have cooled add in edamame, avocado, carrot, cucumber and radish and toss to combine.
6. Stir through dressing and top with fresh spring onion, coriander and sesame seeds to serve.
Dietitians , FODMAP , FODMAP diet , FODMAP dietitian , FODMAP expert , FODMAP food list , FODMAP foods , FODMAP Friendly , FODMAP Friendly Foods , FODMAP Learning , FODMAP Recipes , FODMAP Stacking , Gut Bugs , gut health , IBS , IBS diet , IBS friendly recipes , Low FODMAP , low FODMAP diet , low FODMAP food list , Low FODMAP Foods , Low FODMAP learning , Low FODMAP Recipes , Microbiome , No garlic , no onion no garlic , Prebiotics