- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
Winter is here, which means comfort food.
People with IBS are always weary of gut symptom triggers, and the cold can definitely make symptoms worse.
Give that immune system a reason to troop right through the cold with this dreamy, creamy pumpkin soup with nourishing garlic & onion free ingredients to keep your belly happy.
2 tbl Garlic or Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1kg peeled Butternut pumpkin, diced
1 large potato, peeled, diced
1/2 cup (125ml) light lactose free cream
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over low heat, then add pumpkin and potato.
2. Add garlic replacer and spices and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
3. Add chicken stock and bring to the boil. Turn heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Allow to cool slightly, then blend in batches.
5. Return soup to pan, stir through cream and reheat gently. Season with salt to taste.
That's all there is to it!