- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
The perfect breakfast to wake up to is pancakes. Hands down.
Make the best low FODMAP gluten free pancakes on the planet using this insanely delicious recipe.
Ohh.. how indulgent is that cinnamon nut sauce!
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 tablespoons Alfie's Food Co. (ABC) Butter
4 teaspoons maple syrup ½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 large eggs
1 cup almond milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 teaspoons baking powder *
Olive oil spray*
Fresh strawberries to serve*
1. In a small bowl, combine ABC butter, maple syrup and cinnamon to make the sauce. If you’d like a slightly thinner sauce, you can add a teaspoon or two of water. Set sauce aside.
2. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Sift in flour and baking powder mixing until combined.
4. Coat a medium non-stick frypan with olive oil spray and bring to medium heat. Using a large spoon or ladle, add in a heaped spoonful of mixture to the pan. Cook each pancake for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
5. Serve pancakes topped with cinnamon nut sauce and fresh strawberries.