- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
The low FODMAP Pad Thai is the perfect dinner option for those in a rush and looking for an incredibly delicious and easy, low FODMAP meal for the whole family!
Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2tbs Chang's fish sauce
2tbs Chang's oyster sauce
4tsp brown sugar
2tsp coconut oil
1 egg, lightly beaten
200g beef stir fry
1 cup bean shoots
1.5tbsp Alfie’s unsalted peanuts
1. Soak Ayam flat rice noodles in boiling water and set aside.
3. Heat half the oil in a wok on high heat. Add the egg to fill the bottom of the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the wok and thinly slice. Set aside.
4. Add the remaining oil. Add the beef and cook until evenly browned.
5. Drain the noodles before stirring the noodles and sauce in to the beef mix. Stir until sauce thickens.
6. Stir in the chives, bean shoots, egg and chopped Alfie's unsalted peanuts.
7. Serve with cut up lime wedge for added flavour.
All ingredients are in low FODMAP serving sizes according to the Monash University Low FODMAP Diet smartphone App.
Happy cooking! 👩🏼🍳
FODMAP , FODMAP diet , FODMAP dietitian , FODMAP expert , FODMAP food list , FODMAP foods , FODMAP Friendly , FODMAP Friendly Foods , FODMAP Learning , FODMAP Recipes , FODMAP Stacking , garlic free , gut health , IBS , ibs det , ibs foods , IBS friendly recipes , Low FODMAP , low FODMAP diet , low FODMAP food list , Low FODMAP pad thai , Monash FODMAP , Monash FODMAP App , Monash FODMAP Smartphone App , Monash University Low FODMAP Certified , Monash University Low FODMAP Diet , Monash University Low FODMAP Diet App , No garlic , no garlic no onion , No onion , no onion no garlic , onion free