- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
Spring is right around the corner, time to get a taste of bountiful food freedom with our creamy, crunchy Caesar Salad recipe!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
4 thick slices crusty white bread
3 tbsp olive oil
2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 large cos lettuce, chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
25 g (1/4 cup) parmesan cheese
Black pepper and salt
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Cut bread into pieces, then spread over a large baking tray. Drizzle 2 tbl olive oil over the bread pieces.
2. Cut bread into small cubes, drizzle with olive oil and rub the oil into the bread. Bake for 8-10 mins.
3. Rub the chicken breasts with 1 tbsp olive oil, season with salt. Place pan over a medium heat for 1 min, then lay the chicken on the pan and cook for 4 mins. Turn the chicken, then cook for an additional 4 mins.
4. Grate a handful of Parmesan cheese and mix with the mayonnaise and white wine vinegar.
5. Shave Parmesan cheese with a peeler. Pull lettuce apart, chop up and place in a large bowl. Cut the chicken into thin strips, then scatter over the lettuce along with the dressing, Parmesan and croutons. Serve immediately.
FODMAP diet , FODMAP dietitian , FODMAP elimination , FODMAP Learning , FODMAP Recipes , IBS , ibs det , IBS diet , IBS food list , Low FODMAP , Low FODMAP Certified , Low FODMAP Cheap Meals , Low FODMAP Cooking , Low FODMAP Easy Meals , Low FODMAP Foods , Low FODMAP Recipe , Monash University Low FODMAP Diet