- Ph: +61 435 003 412
"Organic Orange" has been added to your cart. View cart
Serves: 5 (one wrap, filled)
Cost per serve: $4.99
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
For Chicken Fajitas:
3 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
3 capsicums (red, green & yellow), thinly sliced
1/2 fresh lime
For Fajita Seasoning:
1/2 tablespoon chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Lactose free sour cream
1. Add the fajita seasoning ingredients to a bowl and stir together.
2. Cover both sides of the chicken breasts with the seasoning, using your fingers to press it into the chicken.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sear the chicken breasts for about 5-7 minutes on each side.
4. While the chicken is cooking, cut the capsicums into thin strips.
5. Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it and place it on a plate and let it rest for a few minutes. Add the capsicum to the same pan, and over medium heat, saute for 4-5 minutes.
6. When the capsicum is tender, slice the chicken into strips.
7. Add the strips chicken back into the pan, add a squeeze of fresh lime and stir.
8. Serve immediately with tortillas and salsa.
Cobram Estate , Dietitian approved , Gut Health , IBS diet , IBS gut , Low FODMAP Cheap Meals , Low FODMAP Chicken Fajitas , Low FODMAP Diet , Low FODMAP Easy Meals , Low FODMAP Fajitas , Low FODMAP Mexican Food , Low FODMAP Mexican Monday , Low FODMAP on a budget , Mexican Monday , Mission Foods Australia , Monash FODMAP sertified , No garlic recipe , No onion recipe , Nutritionist approved , Smoke N' Sanity