Theracurmin Triple has a bioavailability 3x that of regular Theracurmin due to its concentrated curcumin content.
- Helps to relieve inflammation in the gut.
- An antioxidant that helps reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Helps relieve mild joint aches and pains.
- Reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, including relieving mild joint aches and pains.
- Relieves mild joint swelling.
- Supports gallbladder function.
- Vegan formula.
Each capsule contains:
Allergen information: No added dairy, gluten, shellfish, soy protein, yeast. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Dose & administration:
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Contains maltose.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- This product is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation.
- Pregnancy and lactation: turmeric is likely to be safe when used as a spice, but the safety of therapeutic doses, particularly in the form of Theracurmin, has not been established.
- Curcumin does not have any known major side effects.
- Turmeric can cause gallbladder contractions and should not be used by individuals with gallstones or bile duct obstruction.
- Turmeric has an antiplatelet effect and may cause excessive bleeding if used perioperatively. Advise patients to discontinue use at least two weeks before elective surgery.
- Turmeric has an antiplatelet effect; avoid concomitant use with anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs.
- Animal studies suggest curcumin may reduce the efficacy of cyclophosphamide.